One processor that can game as well as it creates
The one processor that can do it all with the highest single-core
and multi-core performance
for the most demanding gamers and creators.Boost clocks of up to 4.9GHz
and 72MB of cache, make the AMD Ryzen™ 5950X the ultimate gaming processor.
Powerhouse performance for creators
Obliterate multithreaded tasks like 3D rendering, video rendering, and software compiling by taking advantage of 16 cores, 32 threads, and PCIe® 4.0 support.
Build with Confidence
Configuring and customizing your rig has never been easier. AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series desktop processors can be dropped into any AMD 500 Series motherboards with a simple BIOS update.
Your tool to unlock
AMD Ryzen™ Processors
AMD Ryzen™ Master utility gets you real-time access to temperatures, fan speeds, memory timings, core voltage, and CPU frequencies, plus easy switchable profiles. It’s the perfect tool for users looking to fine-tune and get more from their AMD Ryzen™ unlocked processor.
|Up to 4.9 GHz|
|Cache (L2+L3)||72 MB|
|Unlocked for Overclocking
|Yes + Precision Boost Overdrive
|Sockets Supported||AM4 on AMD 500 Series motherboards|
1. Testing by AMD performance labs as of 09/01/2020 with a Ryzen 5950X processor vs a Core i9-10900K configured with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2080 Ti graphics, Samsung 860 Pro SSD, 2X8 DDR4-3600, Windows 10 and a Noctua NH-D15s cooler. Single-core performance evaluated with Cinebench R20 1T benchmark. Results may vary. R5K-004
2. Testing by AMD performance labs as of 09/01/2020. Multi-core performance evaluated with Cinebench R20 nT with a similarly configured Ryzen 9 5950X vs. a Core i9-10900K. Results may vary. R5K-005
3. Max boost for AMD Ryzen processors is the maximum frequency achievable by a single core on the processor running a bursty single-threaded workload. Max boost will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: thermal paste; system cooling; motherboard design and BIOS; the latest AMD chipset driver; and the latest OS updates. Visit amd.com/pb2 for more details.
4. AMD is not responsible for damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware. GD-26
5. Precision Boost Overdrive requires a compatible AMD Ryzen Threadripper, 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, Ryzen 7, or Ryzen 9 processor and a motherboard compatible with one or more of these processors. AMD 2nd Gen Ryzen processors including the Ryzen 3200G processor are not compatible with Precision Boost Overdrive. Precision Boost Overdrive enables operation of the processor outside of specifications and in excess of factory settings; AMD does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware GD-135
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
PCIe® is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16 Core AM4 4.9GHz CPU Processor