RETURN POLICY AND PROCEDURES:
Non-defective goods may be returned for credit within seven (7) days of invoice, except for some goods which are sold on a non-return basis. Goods must be in a resalable condition and be returned in their original packaging and accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. A credit for the original invoice value less $15ex GST or 15% (whichever is higher) restocking fee will be issued against your account. No returns of non-defective goods are accepted after seven (7) days from invoice. Defective component(s) or System(s) within their respective warranties may be returned to PC MART subject to the conditions outlined below:
1. Prior to returning parts or Systems to PC MART for warranty service, you must request a Return Authorisation (RA) Form obtainable from our website or office. This form together with a copy of the original invoice must accompany returned goods. All items should have a meaningful fault description eg. ‘DVD won't spin’ and not just ‘faulty DVD’
2. If you are shipping a System or a hard drive or other device containing data, you are responsible for backing up such data prior to shipment. PC MART will not be responsible for data lost during the course of shipment, testing, repair or replacement.
3. All costs of returning defective parts or Systems to PC MART, including insurance, must be paid by the purchaser. The costs may include insurance, import and export duties, and any other fees or charges imposed by government agencies or officials.
4. If PC MART determines that failure of the part (s) or System (s) was not a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, PC MART reserves the right to charge you for parts and labour at PC MART's then current labour rate. A minimum charge of $35 ex GST will apply to items returned for warranty and no fault is found. PC MART will advise you prior to assessing these charges.
5. No replacement will be sent out before faulty goods are received and tested.
6. Warranty is void if goods are damaged in any way or
warranty label has been tampered with.
7. Accessories that could possibly attribute to the fault of
the item should also be provided. PC MART will not be liable for any damage/loss of additional parts/components that are not listed in the 'items returned with' section of the RA Form.
8. For re-sellers, all warranty issues from an end-users perspective should be handled by the PC MART Resellers. Under no circumstances is the end-user to contact PC MART directly.